- It is the largest Goshala in the Delhi NCR region with a capacity to serve about 5000 cows.
- Two big ponds with safe drinking water for the cows.
- Two doctors, seven compounders, 25 supervisors, and 150 Go Sevaks (devotee volunteers for serving the cows) always available.
- About 25 thousand quintals of feed available for the cows.
- Fodder-cutting machine with high capacity available for the convenience of the volunteers and the workers.
- Arrangements of 55 rickshaws for bringing Go Graas (food for the cows) from many homes.
- 5 tractors, 35 ox-pulled buggies always available for cleaning up.
- Hundreds of donors contributing 500 rupees monthly for the service of Gomata.
- Medical van for picking up the injured cows from the roads.
- Special arrangements for (Godaan) Cow donation and Cow worship.
- Every kind of fodder along with jaggery, available for offering to the cows.
- Arrangement of special food for the cows at auspicious occasions, available. Bhandaras also available.
© 2016 : All Rights Are Reserved | Shri Krishna Gaushala Powered by Drona Infotech