Shri Krishna Goshala was inaugurated by Sultanpur Dabas on 15th August 1995 on the day of Janmashtami by the then Development Minister (Delhi Government), Sahib Singh Verma. This Goshala was opened in an area of 177 acres of land given by the Delhi Government. For running the Goshala, an administrative committee was formed under the chairmanship of the Late Surajbhaan Gupta. The biggest problem for the committee was to solve the drinking water problem of the cows. Minister Chhaganlal Gupta did many efforts for that and with the help of Shri Sahib Singh Verma he brought the water from a canal from Haryana. The committee collects money for the Goshala and works for the benefit of Gomata. New covered sheds are always being built for the cows.
Many great personalities of the country like Saint Gyananand Ji Maharaj, Swami Ramdev Ji, Sadhvi Hritambhara Ji, Saint Shat Sharananand Ji Maharaj have been visiting the Goshala while providing valuable guidance. By 2006 there were 15 sheds and 3 fodder Godowns in the Goshala. After 2006 the Goshala was on a fast track of development. Under the leadership of Shri Agrawal, the modernization of the Goshala began. The construction of a huge Tuda Godown with a capacity of 25 thousand quintals began.
A program was made to build sheds based on the new pattern. As the cows were increasing, work was begun on a pond for the cows to drink water from. A boundary wall was made around the entire precincts; barbed wire was put on it so that the dogs cannot come inside the Goshala. The Goshala has its own Dharmakaanta (the balance to weigh heavy things, usually food products). Food for all the devotees is made on the biogas plant installed here. The Goshala kept progressing and now it has the capacity of housing 8500 cows in 80 covered sheds. There is also a park, a Yagya Mandapa, a gathering hall, a godown for keeping 50,000 quintal fodder, 5 store rooms, a guest house, 3 offices and a mess.
- Two Water pools with clean drinking water, especially for the neat cattle(Gau Vansh).
- Dedicated advanced Cow hospital with 4 doctors, 10 compounders, 10 supervisors, and 225 experienced Gau Sevaks (devotee volunteers for serving the cows) available round the clock.
- Arrangements for the cutting of 1000 quintals of fodder for Cows.
- Arrangements of 55 Cycle rickshaws for bringing Gau Graas (food for the cows) from many homes.
- Regular cleaning by 8 Tractor, 75 Ox-pulled buggies, 1 JCB Machine in Gaushala
- Facility of Medical van with lift facility to picking up the injured cows from the roads for treatment.
- A school runnig inside Gaushala campus for childes of Go-Sevaks.
- Suppy of Electricty iside the Gaushala by Solor Power.
- Production of 1000 kg Protein-rich green fodder every day by the hydroponic for weak and ill neat cattle (Gau Vansh).